NEU PC PLUS Programme
The IDA NEU PC Plus Programme offers full-time pupils and persons with permanent disabilities from low income households, the opportunity to own a brand new computer at an affordable price. Pupils from low-income households who need a computer may apply to own a computer at a subsidised price through this programme.
The PC-Bundle scheme provides a two-tier subsidy for applicants to own a new computer with free software and 3 years of free subscription to broadband services.
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Has a permanent disability OR is a full-time student (aged 25 and below) in a Government/Government-Aided School, Junior College, Centralised Institute, Independent School, Specialised Independent School, Specialised School, Institute of Technical Education, Polytechnic or MOE-funded Special Education School
- The gross monthly household income or per capita income does not exceed $3,400 or $900 ($1,125 if there is a permanently disabled household member) respectively
- Each eligible household can only apply for one (1) computer, regardless of the total number of school-going children and/or household members who have permanent disability.
- Past recipients of a PC bundle under the NEU PC Plus Programme may reapply only after three years from the last deployment to the household.
- Students from one-to-one computing programme are qualified to apply regardless of the fact that their household members are current beneficiaries, with support from school.
How to Apply?
- Complete the PC-Bundle application form
- For broadband service application, fill in the Broadband Service application form and Deed of Indemnity
- Submit completed form(s) and supporting documents to the applicant’s school’s administrative staff or directly to the relevant appointed lead agency for processing.
- PC-Bundle Application Form for MOE-FAS Recipients; or
- PC-Bundle Application Form
- A valid student pass/ matriculation card
- NRICs / Birth Certificates of the applicant and all the members of the household
- Latest pay slip or a 12-month CPF contribution history of all working adults in the household
- Latest 12-month CPF contribution history or a declaration of income status of all non-working adults in the household
For more information on the NEU PC Plus Programme, you may visit the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) website at www.imda.gov.sg/neupc or call IMDA NEU PC Helpline@ 6684 8858.