Home > About ZPS > School Heritage and History > 1945-1975

1945-1975

1954: The opening of a new 2-storey building was graced by the Education Inspector- Liu Bo He. As the  Director of the School Board then, Mr Loo, stressed that the school belonged to the public and was a place to nurture the young.
1971: Mr Loo’s eldest son, Mr Loo Sing Chew, took over as Director of School Board until the late 1980s.
Students 23rd Batch 1974.jpg








      Students from the 23rd batch, 15 November 1974 


Students Walking to New Campus.jpg











      Students walking from Kampong Bahru to the new Silat Rd campus 


New campus 64 Silat Rd.png

 









       The New campus at 64 Silat Rd


Chinese dance perfomers.jpg












       Chinese Dance Performers


Students 24th Batch 1975.jpg













      Students from the 24th batch, 14 November 1975 


PE Silat Rd.jpg









      PE lesson at the new Silat Rd campus