The Girls’ Brigade, 53rd Company is an Uniformed Group that seeks to develop each girl and officer to her fullest potential by equipping, empowering and enabling: –
Every Girl a Leader
Every Officer a Servant Leader
In GB, the girls go through the STAR programme and there are five aspects as follows.
· J-Journey : Learning journeys
· S-Service : Serving others
· T-Treasure : Learning new skills
· A-Activity : Physical Activity
· R-Responsibility : Growing to be more responsible
The programs and activities carried out under the five aspects are varied and seek to teach the girls good character values, new skills, as well as social and interpersonal skills.
Over the last 10 years, our 53rd GB Company has clinched the Gold Award and Sustained Gold Awards.
The Girls’ Brigade is an after school CCA conducted on Fridays, from 2:00 – 4:00 pm.